Friday, June 5, 2009

Cheryl Burke's Healthy Lifestyle Confessions

By Elizabeth JenkinsFrom Health magazine

Cheryl Burke, the two-time Dancing with the Stars winner and entrepreneur (she owns a San Francisco dance studio and recently launched a fitness clothing line, chats with Health about how she maintains her amazing dancer’s body, what always gets her energized, and her favorite body part (no, it’s not her legs).


My greatest health accomplishment is:Not eating fast food!
The health sin I regret most is:Not wearing sunscreen.
The one thing that gets me energized the fastest is:Loud music.
My body rocks because …I dance my butt off.
The key to a flat stomach is:My workout video Disco Abs.
If I could have any other celeb’s body part, it would be …Nancy O’Dell’s legs.
Because?They are so long!
One thing people don’t know about dancing is:It’s the best workout you can get.
Three healthy things in my fridge right now are:1. egg whites2. turkey 3. MonaVie [açai–fruit juice blend]
One not-so-healthy thing that’s in there:Old chocolate that’s been in there since Valentine’s Day!
If calories didn’t exist, I’d:Eat lots of sugar—I wouldn’t watch what I eat!
When I need to unwind I …Go shopping.
The all-time best cure for stress is:Dancing!
My favorite body part is:My back.
Because?It’s long and lean.
If I weren’t a dancer, I’d be:A makeup artist.
Before I go on stage in front of 20 million people, I always:Go to the bathroom!

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting how many people in the fitness industry are drinking Monavie.

    ReplyDelete